The Troy Public Library will offer the following computer classes in the upcoming months at our Main Library and Lansingburgh Branches.
Tuesdays, 10:00 am
- Computer Basics:
- Internet Basics Part 2:
- Email Workshop:
- Microsoft Word Workshop:
These programs are free and open to the public. Please make reservations by calling the Main Library at 274-7071.
Mondays at 5:30pm
- Basic Computers, Part 1: July 1st
- Basic Computers, Part 2: July 8th
- Intro to Internet: July 15th
- Email Workshop: July 22nd
- Intro to Word, Part 1: August 12th
- Intro to Word, Part 2: August 19th
- Basics of Amazon, Craigslist and eBay: August 26th
One-on-one Instruction is available by appointment on Mondays, please call to make an appointment.
These programs are free and open to the public. Please make reservations by calling the Lansingburgh Branch at 235-5310.
Questar III is now offering Adult GED and ESOL classes at the library. Please contact Questar III directly for enrollment information at 273-2264.
- Mondays and Wednesdays from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Beginning ESL: Mondays through Thursdays from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Mixed ESL: Mondays and Wednesdays from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm