The Troy Public Library will offer the following computer classes in the upcoming months at our Main Library and Lansingburgh Branches.
Tuesdays, 10:00 am
- Computer Basics: May 7th
- Internet Basics Part 2: May 14th
- Email Workshop: May 21st
- Microsoft Word Workshop: May 28th
These programs are free and open to the public. Please make reservations by calling the Main Library at 274-7071.
Mondays at 5:30pm
- Basic Computers, Part 1: May 13th
- Basic Computers, Part 2: May 20th
- Intro to Internet: June 3rd
- Email Workshop: June 10th
- Intro to Word, Part 1: June 17th
- Intro to Word, Part 2: June 24th
- Basics of Amazon, Craigslist and eBay: May 6th
One-on-one Instruction is available by appointment on Mondays, please call to make an appointment.
These programs are free and open to the public. Please make reservations by calling the Lansingburgh Branch at 235-5310.