- Main Library
100 Second Street
Troy, NY 12180
Monday – Thursday: 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
Friday and Saturday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (Summer, Saturday: 9 am – 1 pm)
Sunday: 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm (Closed during the summer)
- Lansingburgh Branch
27 114th Street
Troy, NY 12182
Monday to Wednesday: 1:00 to 7:00 pm
Thursday to Saturday: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm (Summer, Saturday: 10:00 am – 1 pm)
- Please note the computers shut down exactly 30 minutes before the library closes.
- April 5th, 2015 – Easter
- May 23 to 25, 2015 – Memorial Day Weekend
- July 4, 2015 – Independence Day
- September 5 to 7, 2015 – Labor Day Weekend
- September 13th – Uncle Sam Parade
- November 25, 2015 – Closing early (5:00 pm) – Thanksgiving
- November 26, 2015 – Thanksgiving
- December 24 to 25, 2015 – Christmas
- December 31 to January 1, 2016 – New Years
- Main Library: We now have the use of the Rensselaer County Courthouse parking (see map) lot in the evenings after 5 PM and on Saturdays. Parking is accessible from the alley on Congress Street, across from Brueggers, with an exit onto Third Street. A caution however. The county is not responsible for theft or damage to vehicles or contents of vehicles parked in the courthouse lot.Since the library does not have a parking lot, during the day, on street parking is the only option. It is important to remember that parking on the street north of Ferry Street (now a tunnel on second street) is designated as downtown and two hour parking is in effect. South of Ferry street there is no time limit and all day parking can usually be found within two blocks of the Main Library. Congress Street is designated as a pay to park area.Friday is alternate side of the street parking on Second and Third Streets for regular street cleaning and/or snow plowing. No parking on the West side of the street between 9AM and Noon and no parking on the East side between Noon and 3 PM. Parking restrictions are strictly enforced.
- Lansingburgh Branch: The Lansingburgh Branch on 114th Street has a small off street parking lot. If the lot is full, on street parking is readily available.